Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Coming Back

I have had it on my mind to come back to blogging for a very long time. I had an old blog, but I would rather not talk about that. This one was meant to be solely for private use, but someone may stumble upon it.

I decided to come back to blogging because it was an enormous tool for my devotional life. Where I have trouble focusing, writing is a very strict teacher. And blogger's new Designer Template feature makes it much easier for customizing my canvas to my aesthetic tastes. The former point was the most important.

So I've decided to pick it up again. To be honest, it is less for you than it is for myself (whoever you may be). I don't imagine there are many, if any, of you. I will make it a goal to prepare an entry about once a week; more if I'm having a slow week, less if I'm extremely busy.

More to come.

-Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment