Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Introduction

It is a rather odd interest for a teenage girl, but I enjoy Latin. Hence, the incomprehensible url add res: "a mens suscitatio", which means "a mind awake". The title was derived from the book A Mind Awake: An Anthology of C.S. Lewis, I found the title appropriate for my aims and I am enamoured with all things associated with Lewis.

I intend to use this blog as a sort of scholarly journal for my own personal use (a kind of "adequatio intellectus et rei" [that is, correspondence between the mind and reality]): a storage of ideas that I wish to capture and organize with good knowledge, research, and writing. I may also use it as a database of articles that interest me.

To those who stumble across this blog, welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment